Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My First Post (original title, eh!)

The purpose of this blog is to keep track of my daily writing schedule. I've always liked to read how other writers fill their days, so I thought sharing this would be fun for others who like to see how I'll fill my writing day.

Be forwarned, I'm not a full time writer, YET! But I wanted to get started on blogging my daily writing schedule to keep me accountable, and to make me do it, even if it's just for 15 minutes.

So, starting with yesterday, I worked on my homework assignment for Laura Salas' non-fiction writing course. I did research on educational publishers and to whom I might want to send introductory packages. I have picked three; Rosen Publishing, Heinemann Raintree, and McGraw Hill Ryerson.

My plan for today, now that the kids are home (ice day!) from school is to see if I can find editors names for these three companies and work on my chapbook.

Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for browsing through